Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2017 – 754 Technical & Tradesmen Posts: Office of the Directorate General, Assam Rifles, Shillong has announced a notification for the recruitment of 754 Technical & Tradesmen vacancies for the year 2017-18 in Assam Rifles. Eligible male & female candidates can apply online on or before 20-12-2017 & attend for recruitment rally from 05-01-2018 onwards. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Assam Rifles Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 754
Name of the Post: Technical & Tradesmen
Name of the Trade:
1.Hindi Translator (Male): 23 Posts
2.Religious Teacher: 05 Posts
3. Building & Road: 06 Posts
4. Staff Nurse: 24 Posts
5. Clerk: 50 Posts
6. Personal Assistant (Male): 25 Posts
7. Electrical Fitter Signal (Male): 15 Posts
8. Lineman Field (Male): 23 Posts
9. Radio Mechanic (Male): 31 Posts
10. Armourer (Male): 28 Posts
11.Engineer Artificer (Male): 02 Posts
12. Surveyor (Male): 07 Posts
13.Electrician (Male): 15 Posts
14 Plumber (Male): 10 Posts
15. Nursing Assistant (Male): 23 Posts
16. Operation Theatre (Male): 01 Posts
17. Physiotherapist (Male): 01 Posts
18. Laboratory Assistant (Male): 13 Posts
19. Pharmacist (Male & Female): 33 Posts
20. X-ray Assistant (Male): 43 Posts
21. veterinary Field Assistant (Male): 03 Posts
22. Female Attendant/ Aya (Female): 10 Posts
23. Female Safai: 23 Posts
24. Cook (Male): 169 Posts
25. Male Safai (Male): 41 Posts
26. Washerman (Male): 40 Posts
27. Barber (Male): 45 Posts
28. Equipment & Boot Repairer (Male): 23 Posts
29. Tailor (Male): 16 Posts
30. Carpenter (Male): 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 to 25 years for Post 1, 2, 18 to 23 years for Post 3 to 7, 9, 10 to 14, 16, 18, 19 to 26, 20 to 28 years for Post 8, 20 to 25 years for Post 15, 21 to 23 years for Post 17.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination with English typing speed of 35 words per minute on computer/ Hindi typing with speed of 30 words per minute on computer (35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m Hindi Corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English/ 9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each work on computer for Post 1, Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination, Diploma in Stenography for Post 2, have passed 10th class with Science, Maths and English as subjects for Post 3, have passed 10th class for Post 4, have passed 10+2 or Diploma in Radio and Television Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Computer/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Domestic Appliances for Post 5, have passed 10th class for Post 6, 7 from a recognized board. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on documentation, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Trade Test (Skill Test), Medical Examination, Merit List.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 200/- for Post 1 to 4, Rs. 100/- for Post 5 to 30 through online system for which fee will be deposit into SBI Current Account No 37088046712 in favour of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10 & should pay offline system through challan (format att) into Power Jyoti Account No 37139880824 in favour of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10. No fee for SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman & Female candidates.
How to Apply:
Online Mode: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.assamrifles.gov.in on or before 20-12-2017.
Offline Mode: Eligible candidates may send their application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates mentioned in the notification through registered post to the Directorate General Assam Rifles, Recruitment Branch, Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya-793010.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.assamrifles.gov.in
2. Click on Online Form
3. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
4. Take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 20-12-2017
Date of Recruitment Rally: 05-01-2018