Total no. Of Posts : 47
Name of posts & Pay Band (Salary):
- Inspector of Income-tax : 07 Posts
- Educational Qualifications : Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Pay Band: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Tax Assistant : 19 Posts
- : Degree of a recognized university or equivalent
and Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depression per hour
- Pay Band: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- : Degree of a recognized university or equivalent
- Multi Tasking Staff : 21 posts
- Educational Qualifications : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University / Board
- Pay Band: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Category-wise break-up of vacancies as per model roster for direct recruitment is as below;
|MULTI TASKING STAFF||12||5||3||1||21|
Appointments can be made of a sportsperson in any of the games/sports (as mentioned in Para 6) considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
Sports-persons having represented;
- (i) The Country in an International Competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports,
- (ii) A State/UT in a National Competition organized by the National Sports Federations recognized by Department of Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by Indian Olympic Association.
- (iii) Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Association of Indian Universities / Inter-University Sports Board.
- (iv) The State Schools Team in the National Sports / Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation; or (
- v) Sportsperson, who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Note: The merit of sportspersons, who fulfill the aforesaid eligibility conditions, shall be considered / decided in the order of preference given above.
Age : 18 to 27 This Post (Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant)
Age : 18 to 25 THis Post (Multi Tasking Staff)
(Relaxation of Age: (As per Govt. of India instructions for meritorious Sportspersons)
(i) 5 years for General/OBC candidates
(ii) 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Ground / Proficiency Test (Field trial) / Written Examination & Computer Skill Test
- Read the Instructions carefully and select”I Agree”and Press’Apply Now’ button to proceed further
- Delete the cache memory before starting the registration process.
- For better user experience, please use latest web browser.
- The candidates are advised to read the detailed advertisements which is available on this website carefully before filling the On-line application.
- Category and Sub-Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman etc.) will not be changed after submission of Online Application by the candidate.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents
- His/her Birth Certificate, Sports activities certificates and educational qualification as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/Matriculation/onwards) with percentage of marks.
- His/her scanned photo (recent passport size).
- The file size of individual scanned (digital) documents, photograph must be less than 1MB.
- The scanned images should be only in .jpg format (except documents which should be in .pdf format).
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply On-line only. Manual/paper applications will not be entertained. Applications sent through other modes will not be accepted/entertained and no further intimation will be sent in this regard.
- Candidates should have a valid E-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their E-mail for any communication from Intome Tax Department. No communication during the selection process shall be sent to applicant other than the E-mail or Mobile Number which is given in Online Application by the Candidate.
- Candidates should utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION ONLY TILL SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATION.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and would be for this advertisement only. Neither it shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor for any other selection process in future.
PLEASE REFER TO THE DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT AND ENSURE YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST YOU ARE GOING TO APPLY.
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Advertisement : Click Here
LIST OF GAMES / SPORTS:
Application from meritorious sports persons in respect of following games/ sports will be accepted. Applicants are required to select the event along with position/role/type in/of the event/team in their application form.
|Sport/Event/Discipline||Position in Team||No. of||Category-wise break up of vacancies|
|Hockey (MEN)||4 forwards, 3
defenders and 2 goal keepers
|Football (MEN)||2 Goal-keepers, 2 forward, 2 midfield and 2 defenders||8||5||2||1||0|
|Cricket (MEN)||2 spinners (All rounder), 1 fast bowler||3||2||1||0||0|
|Kabaddi (MEN)||4 catcher and 4 raider||8||4||2||2||0|
|Swimming (1 MEN & 1 WOMEN)||2||2||0||0||0|
|Volley-ball (MEN)||1 libro, 1 lifter, 2 attacker, 1 centre blocker, 1 universal||6||3||2||1||0|
400m(WOMEN), Shot Put (MEN)
- Last date for online application: 12/09/2016
Below image Download for more information