India Bank Recruitment 2017-18 :Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get Indian Bank recruitment 2017 updated on December 5, 2017, notification of recent Indian Bank recruitment 2017 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 05.12.2017 for the latest recruitment notification from Indian Bank 2017 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from Indian Bank 2017 India Bank Recruitment 2017-18.
Indian Bank Recruitment for Security Guard Cum Peon Post 2017
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18: Apply Online for 64 Security Guard Cum Peon Vacancies in Indian Bank recruitment 2017 in Guwahati, Visakhapatnam, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru|Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Ludhiana, Chennai, Hyderabad|Secunderabad. New recruitment Jobs 2017 notification published to the post Company Secretary, Compliance Officer in Indian Bank recruitment 2017 read complete details before applying. 20 Vacancies in Indian Bank for the post Assistant Vice President, Secretarial Officer.
Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank Job Details :
- Post Name: Security Guard Cum Peon
- No of Vacancy: 64 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.9,560-Rs.18,545/-Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank Recruitment :
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass
- 1. Other Eligibility conditions: Must be Ex-Servicemen from Indian Army / Navy / Airforce. Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent as on 31/07/2017. The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in the local vernacular language of the state applied. Character – “Exemplary” ( Minimum requirement) Medical Standards –Category “A”/ Shape-I medical category at the time of retirement. Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Security Guard.
- 2. Physical Standards –Must not be Physically Handicapped or incapacitated in a manner which will hamper the performance of duties as a Bank Security Guard.
Age Limit: Age (as on 31.07.2017): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Indian Bank Selection Process:
- 1. Selection will be a Physical fitness test and written test. Bank reserve the right to modify the structure of examination which will be intimated through its website.
- a. Physical fitness test: Test will comprise of 5-meter shuttle, Pushups and Sit-ups.
- b. Minimum Qualifying Standards- 5-meter shuttle – Min. 11 times in a minute, Min 13 Pushups, Min 20 Sit-ups
- c. Paper based-Objective type written test: Only those candidates who qualify for Physical fitness test will be allowed to appear for the Written Test. The written test will comprise of 50 questions for the duration of 90 minutes (Max marks 100).
How to Apply Indian Bank Vacancy:
- 1. Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.indianbank.in and on the careers page, under recruitment of Security Guard cum Peon, the application can be downloaded. The duly completed application form along with the following documents should be submitted to the respective Indian Bank Zonal offices of the state for which applied (Details mentioned below).
2. Documents to be enclosed
- a. Copy of PAN Card
- b. Proof of date of birth / Matriculation or SSC Examination certificate in support of age
- c. Mark sheets in support of educational qualifications.
- d. Discharge Certificate/Service Record Book/Record of Service Book duly indicating the date of joining with rank/designation, date of relieving with rank/designation and the reason for relieving etc. issued by the Employer/Competent authority.
- e. In case candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC category, copy of the latest Caste/community Certificate from the competent authority, in the format given on website
- 3. Applications should be sent through Registered/Speed post only. Bank will not be responsible for any delay by Postal Department/Courier Service. Addresses of the Zonal Offices of the respective state for sending the complete application form along with documents are mentioned below. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed “Application for the post of Security Guard cum Peon 2017-18” addressing to The Chief Manager, HRM Department of the respective Zonal Offices Last date for receiving the Applications – 30.12.2017
Address to Sent Application Form:
- INDIAN BANK, ZONAL OFFICE AHMEDABAD, 201-205, B BLOCK, RUDRA ARCADE, 2 ND FLOOR, MEMNAGAR, AHMEDABAD 380052
- Contact: 7927431248
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application: 04.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.12.2017
Important Links :