Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Data Entry Operator Posts:Indian Navy has published a notification for the recruitment of Civilian Personnel (Data Entry Operator) Grade A & B vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-12-2017 to 13-01-2018. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 16
Name of the Posts:
1. Data Entry Operator Grade B: 02 Posts
2. Data Entry Operator Grade A: 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-25 years as on closing date of online application. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree from a recognized University or Board for S.No-01, (a)10+2 pass from a recognized Board or equivalent for S.No-02 ‘A’ level certificate for S.No-01 & ‘0’ level certificate for S.No-02 of proficiency in computer programming or data base management from Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses (DOEACC) recognized institution
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Computer Proficiency.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bhartiseva.com from 25-12-2017 to 13-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid email – id.
2. Log on to the website www.bhartiseva.com
3. Select the desired post
4. Read all instructions carefully
5. Register if candidates would be the new user
6. Login if already registered
7. Fill all the details & submit the form.
8. Take a printout of online application form for future use
Starting Date for Apply Online: 25-12-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 13-01-2018
For more details like vacancy details, nature of duties & other information click on the link given below…