Navoday Vidyalay Samiti (NVS schools), RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER, PRINCIPAL, PGTs,TGTs, MISCELLANEOUS TEACHERS & TGTs (III LANGUAGE) : 2016 IN NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI .For More Details Like Age, How To Apply, Educatioanl Qualifications, Selection Process, Fees All Information under Given Below
NVS schools Recruitment
Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree / B.Ed. / 4-year integrated degree course / master’s degree or its equivalent are also valid on the specific details of the job notification published By Employment News|
The number of vacancies – 2072 posts
The name of vacancies –
1. Assistant Commissioner (Assistant Commissioner)
2. Principal (Principal)
3. Post Graduate Teacher (Post Graduate Teacher – PGT)
4. Trained Graduate Teacher (Trained Graduate Teacher – TGT)
5. Teacher Miscellaneous (Miscellaneous Teacher)
6. Regional Language Teacher (Regional Language Teacher)
What is the age limit – 31-07-2016 According to the candidate’s age 45 ( post – 1 ) / 40 ( post – 3 ) / 35 ( post – 4-6 years) not more than / 35 45 (Post – 2) years of age must be | Age relaxation and other information, please see the published notification |
How will the selection in the job – for the Govt Job, written tests and interviews shall be performed in accordance with the selection of candidates |
How many will pay – pay per notification follows –
Post 1,2 – 15600-39100 / – and Rs 7600 / – Rs Grade Pay
Post 3 – 9300-34800 / – and Rs 4,800 / – to Rs Grade Pay
Post 4,5,6 – 9300-34800 / – and Rs 4,600 / – to Rs Grade Pay
What fees will apply – application fees 1,500 for general category (post – 1.2) / 1,000 (post – 3-6) (For Unreserved Category Male) / free (SC / ST / PH / Female – All Posts to) / – will | For more information on the application of exemptions you can see the notification is published for all classes in which classified information is published |
Selection process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together.
Written exam pattern:
Syllabus for written exam: The Written test will consist of one paper for PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous and TGTs (III Language) separately, as under:-
- Paper – General Paper
- Subject – Common Paper for all posts of PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous and TGTs (III Language): Objective type multiple choice questions on:
- General English & Hindi (40:20+20)
- General Awareness (30)
- General Intelligence, Numerical Ability & Reasoning (30)
- Teaching Aptitude (20)
- concerned subject knowledge (80).
- The difficulty level of the question papers for PGTs will be of Post Graduation standard and for TGTs and others it will be of Graduation standard.
- Marks/Duration – 200 Marks/2 hrs 30 minutes.
How to apply –
- an be applied on the candidate’s website Official website log and all the necessary information to go on, fill and fill available through application fees |
- Candidates are required to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s web-site at www.nvshq.org or www.mecbsegov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Note – For more information related to Recruitment NVS you can see the notification is published, please share this information with their friends and to their help |
# For more information see here (NVS Job 2,016) : Click Here
# Please apply online here : Click Here
Call Letter : Coming soon
Imporatant Date :
Star Date For Apply Online : 10-09-2016
Last Date Of Apply Online : 09-10-2016
The last date for submission of application fee – 14-10-2016