Navrachana University has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Academic Associate (Computer Science and Engineering)
- The candidate should have good academic record with at least first class (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s degree (M.E. / M. Tech/ M. S.) from a well known University/Institute in Computer/IT/Computer Science and Engineering, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate should have minimum 2-3 years teaching and/or research experience in the relevant fields of computers. Fresher with exceptional portfolios with best skill sets may also apply.
- The major skill set or specialization is expected in – database management, web technologies, microprocessor and microcontroller, Robotics and Arduino but candidates with other specialization can also apply.
Laboratory Assistant (Computer Science and Engineering)
- The candidate should have good academic record in diploma or should be graduate in B.Tech/BE in CE/CSE/IT or in MCA/MSc-IT/MSc-Computers from well known University/Institute.
- The candidate should have good programming skill to assist laboratory and practical session.
- The minimum programming skill set expected is – C/C++, JAVA, PHP, MySQL, Assembly language.
- The candidate is expected to have minimum 2-3 years of teaching and/or research experience but experience is not the criteria.
- Fresher with best academic records and exceptional skills may also apply.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their detailed Curriculum Vitae by an email to email@example.com
Last Date: 30-11-2017