Railway Recruitment Board ( RRB ) Recruitment For Junior Engineer Post.2018 Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc…
Total Post: 14033
Posts Name : Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer (JE): 13034 Post
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 49 Post
- Depot Material Superintendent: 456 Post
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: 494 Post
- Junior Engineer (JE):
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines prescribed against various posts in Annexure-A of detailed CEN to be published on the websites of RRBs.
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology):
- PGDCA / B.Sc., (Computer Science) / BCA/B.Tech. (Information Technology) / B.Tech. (Computer Science) / DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognized university / institute.
- Depot Material Superintendent:
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant:
- Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum of 45% Marks.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 33 years as on 01/01/2019
For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Only
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can Apply online Below Mention Useful Link
- Advt. no.: 03/2018
- Starting Date : 02-01-2019
- Last Date : 31-01-2019