Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online 610 Assistant Posts : Reserve Bank Of India Has Published Recruitment Of “Assistants ” Post 610 vacancies . Other Details Like Age , Selection Process. How To Apply, Syllabus, All Important Details Below Given
RBI Recruitment 610 Assistant Posts Details
Name Of Vacancies : Assistant Posts (List Wise Check Below)
Total No Of vacancies : 610
Educational Qualifications :
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age : Between 20 and 28 years.
Salary : Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32124/-
Selection Process : Preliminary and Main Examination after Interviews Passed
How To Apply : Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen and Fill Up Information Below Given Links By Apply Online.
Fees payment :
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable)
- Payable from 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016 (Online payment)
- – ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- – ₹ 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Advertisement : Click Here (Coming Soon)
Apply Online : Click Here
Syllabus Of Above Posts :
a. Preliminary Examination:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
b. Main Examination:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||Composite time of
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
c. Interview: 35 Marks
(i) The examination (preliminary as well as main) will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres is available in Click Here For Exam Center
List Wise Vacancies Below :
|Office||Vacancies||PWD #||EXS #|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||3||—-||7||20||30||1||—||—||1||3|
|Website Link Open||07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||December 23 & 24, 2016. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||January 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|